- If there is a clock on the wall in their performance site, the team may look at it.
- Teams are permitted to have a watch or clock of their own, but it must not beep or vibrate to signal time.
- The team’s watch or clock is not official time.
- Teams will not be able to see the official timekeeper’s stopwatch.
- Teams should practice to develop a performance that takes fewer than 8 minutes.
Will teams be able to see the time or a clock during their long-term performances?
Permanent link to this article: https://www.novanorth.org/wp/?qa_faqs=will-teams-be-able-to-see-the-time-or-a-clock-during-their-long-term-performances